We’ll provide simple instructions which show you how you can complete each step of the Gordon’s poll. This guide to the Gordon’s Jewelers will even show you whether you qualify for your poll benefits. Continue reading to find out how you can gather your poll prize and help you save money on your next excursion to Gordon’s.
Gordon’s Survey Rewards
If you’re considering buying Gordon’s Jewelers again shortly, the poll reward is unquestionably helpful. In the close of the poll, every individual has been given a coupon analysis code which may be used to get a discount on your following Gordon’s Jewelers buy. Just remember the quantity of the reduction may change based on which other promotions Gordon’s now has running. This voucher will generally be legal for any routine or revenue priced things, but it has to be used within 90 days.
Gordon’s Survey Requirements
- Survey takers need to be shoppers who have made a purchase at Gordon’s Jewelers before.
- People completing the survey should not be employees at Gordon’s Jewelers.
- Survey participants need a receipt from Gordon’s Jewellers that contains a survey invitation code.
Gordon’s Survey: How To Complete It
1. Open a new web browser page and go to www.gordonssurvey.com.
2. Click the link to take the survey in Spanish, or just skip to step 3 and take it in English.
3. Write the survey entry code into the series of blank boxes connected with dashes. You can find this number at the bottom of your receipt.
4. Click the purple button that says “Start.”
5. Answer each one of the questions about what occurred during your visit and how satisfied you were with your visit to Gordon’s Jewellers.
6. Go to each new page of questions by clicking the button that says “Next.”
7. Submit the survey.
8. Write the validation code down on your receipt before closing the webpage.